Pisa Pisa Pisa
On our travels back from Florence, my friends and I stopped in Pisa. It was a bright a beautiful morning and the town was so quiet. We went to the Leaning Tower and tried to get it to straighten up. Take a look!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @scottwilli75: It's #Panik Time, congrats on your first WS Championship! @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsBaseball @SFG… - 11 hours ago
- RT @SJUMission: Congratulations 2014 World Series Champion @SFGiants Joe Panik! @StJohnsBaseball @stjohnsalumni @edblank1 #SJU #DontPanik #… - 11 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Joe Panik becomes 2nd player from @StJohnsU to win World Series. @StJohnsBaseball @stjohnsalumni #WorldSeries #Viola h… - 11 hours ago
- Support @StJohnsRedStorm bball team's open practice followed by a great reception! #SJUBB bit.ly/1wDGnP0 http://t.co/rQUTS49YNP - 19 hours ago
- Join us at the premier event, the #SJUPresidentsDinner this Thursday at the @WaldorfNYC! bit.ly/1va2S9U http://t.co/TEjq9BBmYV - 1 day ago