Pisa Pisa Pisa
On our travels back from Florence, my friends and I stopped in Pisa. It was a bright a beautiful morning and the town was so quiet. We went to the Leaning Tower and tried to get it to straighten up. Take a look!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- SJU and NBA player Malik Sealy '92CBA outmaneuvers Rutgers #SJUPride @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsNow @StJohnsRedStorm #TBT http://t.co/JhVV35TFhr - 1 day ago
- Reconnect with alumni while some of the world’s best athletes compete @ the @USOpen #SJUUSopen bit.ly/1r8U0AQ http://t.co/OuuFH2Mq8s - 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsMGolf: RELEASE | Two Red Storm Alums In The Chase For The FedEx Cup At The Barclays. redstormsports.com/sports/m-golf/… @StJohnsU @stjohnsal… - 2 days ago
- RT @EddieKull: @stjohnsu Pres Dr. Gempesaw and John Franco @stjohnsalumni @stjohnsbaseball @teamfranco45 @garyperrone http://t.co/Pobc7Wm57U - 2 days ago
- Check out SJU legend Chris Mullin do the #IceBucketChallenge! bit.ly/1BxCIEz @StJohnsBBall #SJUPride - 3 days ago