Alcazar Palace Pt 1
We had an excursion to the Alcazar palace and though capturing all of it’s beauty would be impossible, I managed to capture some of it!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- Happy belated birthday to @TEAMFRANCO45! #SJUAlumni #tbt @StJohnsBaseball @Mets_Nation @Mets http://t.co/7nTc3hcIlU - 3 hours ago
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: Congrats to Orlando Sanchez signing with #NYKnicks. Orlando becoming Mr New York! Monroe CC, St Johns and now the Knicks… - 17 hours ago
- RT @nyknicks: President @PhilJackson11 announces the #Knicks have signed Orlando Sanchez. READ: on.knicks.com/1uUro0e http://t.co/e25xIxN… - 17 hours ago
- RT @EddieKull: Congrats to @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBBall Felipe Lopez for his induction into the NYC Basketball Hall of Fame last night. Wel… - 17 hours ago
- Enjoy a crisp, fall evening w an exciting game between @Mets + @Nationals! #SJUDC Get your tix bit.ly/1AqKfo3 http://t.co/rm6XdDebKf - 22 hours ago