Journey to London
On the P&O ferry that takes you from the GB border in France to Dover, England. I’m super excited. I’m thousands of miles from home and I feel like I’m on top of the world. Traveling is my new favorite hobby!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @GetHIREDStJohns: The Checklist You Need to Run Through Right After Your Interview themuse.com/advice/the-che… - 50 minutes ago
- RT @RealSaltLake: After training sound, Chris Wingert: bit.ly/081517CW https://t.co/5GLyL1unAk - 5 hours ago
- RT @JohnADiffley: Playing great @wingert17 @StJohnsMSoccer proud, keep it going @stjohnsalumni twitter.com/RealSaltLake/s… - 5 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsU: Nothing's more gratifying than helping those in need. Spread love, it's the Vincentian way! #25ReasonsToLoveSJU: https://t.co… - 13 hours ago
- Wish this St. John's legend a very happy birthday. @DeeHarrison21 hope you have a wonderful day! https://t.co/Uip9pcybzt - 1 day ago