Pisa Pisa Pisa
On our travels back from Florence, my friends and I stopped in Pisa. It was a bright a beautiful morning and the town was so quiet. We went to the Leaning Tower and tried to get it to straighten up. Take a look!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Dr. Gempesaw begins his Sophomore year as President of @StJohnsU http://t.co/jOdMx5UeaV - 9 minutes ago
- RT @DavideFuma: @StJohnsU @StJohnsBBall @stjohnsbuzztap @StJohnsRedStorm interview with the future St. John's player Federico Mussini http:… - 1 hour ago
- Join fellow alumni & friends as the Staten Island Yankees host the Brooklyn Cyclones. RSVP today! bit.ly/1AG8Kkx #SJUsiyankees15 - 3 hours ago
- RT @MommaV16: @AdamRubinESPN @MLB @Mets Congrats hubby @FrankViola16 @StJohnsU on your induction into the College Baseball HOF today!! #Ste… - 2 days ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Congrats @Sirdom1 2015 @NBA Draft Selection of Eastern Conference Champions @cavs #SJUBB http://t.co/LBdFeT9bLe - 5 days ago