Pisa Pisa Pisa
On our travels back from Florence, my friends and I stopped in Pisa. It was a bright a beautiful morning and the town was so quiet. We went to the Leaning Tower and tried to get it to straighten up. Take a look!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @EricKeilbach: @GothamEthicsDoc @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni good to see President Gempesaw there, got to speak to him real quick, bright f… - 5 hours ago
- RT @EddieKull: Billy Goodwin n Billy Schaeffer @StJohnsBBall legends w/ legendary @stjohnsalumni Kevin Reed! @SJURedWhiteClub http://t.co/I… - 5 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Phenomenal ☀️day as @StJohnsU #SJU @stjohnsalumni #celebrate #Forever a #Johnnie #GreatLawnParty #JohnnyThunderbird h… - 21 hours ago
- RT @EddieKull: Jim and Eileen Christmas Business Plan Competition. Guest Speaker and Honoree @stjohnsalumni Anthony Orso. #TCB http://t.co/… - 22 hours ago
- What has been your personal highlight of this year's Great Lawn Party so far? #GreatLawnParty - 23 hours ago