Pisa Pisa Pisa
On our travels back from Florence, my friends and I stopped in Pisa. It was a bright a beautiful morning and the town was so quiet. We went to the Leaning Tower and tried to get it to straighten up. Take a look!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @edblank1: Great day at the League of Yes ! St John's serves @StJohnsBaseball @StJohnsRedStorm @stjohnsalumni https://t.co/6ZTLlJHyBY - 23 hours ago
- What a difference a day makes! Thank you to all our Johnnies spending today volunteering for #SJUUSD2016 https://t.co/t3hHNXIM3t - 1 day ago
- RT @VincentJAccardi: As a @stjohnsalumni (undergrad) it is @StJohnsU service day today & I'm happy to be a part of the @Leagueofyesbb and v… - 1 day ago
- RT @LadyLiturgy: Honored to be at the Women in Leadership breakfast this morning cohosted by @tobincollege & @stjohnsalumni ! #SJUWomen htt… - 2 days ago
- RT @StJohnsU: Happy #FirstDayofFall! https://t.co/Ktr1wryVZS - 3 days ago