Pisa Pisa Pisa
On our travels back from Florence, my friends and I stopped in Pisa. It was a bright a beautiful morning and the town was so quiet. We went to the Leaning Tower and tried to get it to straighten up. Take a look!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @StJohnsBBall: FINAL @StJohnsBBall 67, @MarquetteMBB 51 #SJUBB earns fourth straight win and 21st victory. It matches program's most win… - 3 hours ago
- Former NBA star and alumn Zendon Hamilton talking basketball and sharing #SJUpride on @RaeAndTayToday Check it out! blogtalkradio.com/raeandtaytoday… - 11 hours ago
- Congrats to alumn @FrankViola16 on getting into the College of Baseball Hall of Fame! #WayToGo web.collegebaseballhall.org/news/article.j… http://t.co/75Goxk7Y5a - 12 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: 🎊 Happy #birthday @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni @JayFreda '05 '08 - #brilliant #student from my 1st #SJU #theology #class h… - 17 hours ago
- RT @EddieKull: @brucebeck4ny Emcee #NYCSoccerGala @stjohnsmsoccer @stjohnsredstorm @stjohnsalumni @stjohnsu http://t.co/ibBq2BOjyq - 1 day ago