It’s great that I had the opportunity to revisit the wonderful sites in Rome many times. One time just isn’t enough. I can’t explain how grateful I am for this opportunity. It truly is the time of my life!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @nudginator59: @stjohnsalumni Awesome, can’t wait! - 2 hours ago
- @nudginator59 We will be in San Antonio surrounding the final four event details to come!😀 - 2 hours ago
- @claadizzy So sorry we missed you on the west coast! We were there in December for the game at staples center! - 2 hours ago
- RT @TimesLedger: St. John’s coaching legend gets Hall of Fame nod: bit.ly/2msdcPs https://t.co/0CTluExHRI - 4 hours ago
- RT @HerrenProject: @SammyAlbano @c_herren @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsRedStorm @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @NotoriousNJV @AD_Goff_StJohns They added… - 5 hours ago