It’s great that I had the opportunity to revisit the wonderful sites in Rome many times. One time just isn’t enough. I can’t explain how grateful I am for this opportunity. It truly is the time of my life!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @SJUEducationNYC: Looking good, Sullivan Hall! @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni @SJUTorch Visit The School of Education to learn what a degree i… - 2 days ago
- RT @StJohnsU: Need to polish your skills for the perfect job? @stjohnsalumni from Fortune 500 companies can help with that. RSVP: https://t… - 2 days ago
- @jk12955 Hi, we are sorry to hear that. Which event? - 3 days ago
- RT @mabde33: Upgrades in facility are 🔥 #SJUBB https://t.co/93KjAJ7Z51 - 3 days ago
- RT @sportspr: Helping friends @stjohnsalumni in ATL with event and starting new scholarship fund #educate #community #morethanbasketball ht… - 4 days ago