Alcazar Palace Pt 1
We had an excursion to the Alcazar palace and though capturing all of it’s beauty would be impossible, I managed to capture some of it!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- Begin preparing for careers in government agencies and legal organizations @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015P0L0 http://t.co/z1yej9KvMt - 10 hours ago
- Refreshing that resume for the Fall? Don't forget to tighten up your LinkedIn profile! mashable.com/2015/08/27/lin… - 16 hours ago
- RT @futuresinedu: Sports columnist #BernieBeglane touched the lives of many: ow.ly/RrPqJ #sjubb @stjohnsalumni @msgrjamie @table… - 16 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU Psychology Prof. Jeffrey Nevid will be on @CNBCClosingBell today with host @kelly_evans. Tune in at 330. - 2 days ago
- A special opportunity for uniformed NYPD members to earn a grad degree @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015L0C0 #NYPD http://t.co/1R230u3PJI - 2 days ago