Alcazar Palace Pt 1
We had an excursion to the Alcazar palace and though capturing all of it’s beauty would be impossible, I managed to capture some of it!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- RT @Drnancyskaplan: Thank you @jmgalladl ---Five GREAT days of Anti-Bias for Law Enforcement workshops @ADL_National. Impressive men and wo… - 22 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: Johnnies take the lead!! Robbie Knightes delivers a sac fly to left center and #SJUBase is on top 3-2! https://t.co/Bo… - 22 hours ago
- #SJUalumni twitter.com/wingert17/stat… - 22 hours ago
- RT @RachelDaly3: Not every day you get to sign underneath Tom Brady! Huge thanks to @jamisonbolt and all the @UnderArmour Boston staff for… - 1 day ago
- RT @YuNgMaseJr: In less two weeks we at St Johns Grand Alumni Weekend @_familyonthree #kicks4confidence Sneaker… instagram.com/p/BUcUsanBiJC/ - 2 days ago