Alcazar Palace Pt 1
We had an excursion to the Alcazar palace and though capturing all of it’s beauty would be impossible, I managed to capture some of it!
2013 Alcudia arc de triomphe Art Beauty blue church college colors Crowds Eiffel Tower Experience family Firenze Flags Florence Flowers food france friends fun girls Gold Happy history Horses Italia Italy Life Light LONDON love Mallorca Marrakech Memories Men Morocco Mosque Mountains Muslim nature nice outdoors Palma de Mallorca paris people prayer Red relationships Roma Rome Sevilla Seville Shopping sights sight seeing skies Smile smiles Spain Spring Break Streets study abroad sun Time travel UK Vatican Vatican City Versailles view walking water world Yum
- We hope to see you at the Grand Alumni Homecoming Weekend. Register here: bit.ly/1T9LDS8 https://t.co/q3lHxox04D - 6 hours ago
- Congratulations to our amazing Johnnies! We are so proud! twitter.com/BIGEAST/status… - 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsTennis: THREE-IN-A-ROW: No. 1 #SJUMT sweeps No. 2 Marquette to win its third-straight BIG EAST Championship!!!!! https://t.co/rU… - 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsTennis: Not one, not two, but three-straight BIG EAST Championship titles for #SJUMT https://t.co/pcXf46bi3E - 10 hours ago
- @YUNGcoke Most definitely will be! - 10 hours ago